Foxy Gets Hooked Foxy Gets Hooked

I have went for two days watching this and that... Including your show (which I downloaded so I could watch offline). You definitely have some interesting thoughts, especially in the little things... details.... I'm strangely drawn to this 'toon and find myself actually enamored for Foxy. I've watched it both drunk and sober. While drunk it turns into something almost surreal. and I don't want you taking that as an insult. I don't find much wrong with your animation. It is a delight. I also don't log into Newgrounds much I'm sincerely happy I got to watch your animation.

Beat the Devil Out of It Beat the Devil Out of It

Came out of retirement to review this one. Thanks for making a video of this. I used to watch him as a child. I never painted, but he was such a nice guy... So relaxed I think that's why most people did watch him. Great art, nice audio, wonderful theme.

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

A little quick on the Audio, in my opinion. Art is cute, clean. Just enough to express the theme without taking over. Nice actual content. And by the way, I will always click on boobies. click, click click click click click.......

ApexxWolf responds:

Ahah thanks for the feedback :)

Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

Awesome, but get rid of the 'flying tanks' please.

Truly addicting game, even as frustrating as it is to be absolutely destroying ass and have the game end because and explosion sends two tanks flying by your fortress so fast you can't shoot at them. If it wasn't for that, though, I could play the game all day:D

great, great great game.....

Smokaz Challenge Smokaz Challenge

I don't smoke but I like

Got lots of friends who do.

The levels sucked right up to teh last one. I screwed myself outtuh good time with that one. 10 minutes 44 seconds, still

Ostrich Jump 2 Ostrich Jump 2

Its unbelievable what the right words can do.

I absolutely had to play this game because of the ad, "Guide an Ostrich at insane speed!". Not a car, not a jet, not a boat, but an Ostrich. I had to play this game.

Celebration episode 2 Celebration episode 2

Sounds like a lot of work.

I have never quite heard anything like this. I like the loops (where ever you got them) I prefer to make my own. And I am not sure as to exactly how you put this in the DNB catagory.

But I still think its kinduh neat. So, good score to you!

DJ-Kaz responds:

thanks, i didnt know wat catagory 2 put it in so i put it in here, ill take more care as 2 where ill put my next songs

*Lightspeed Lovers*[ZeRo BaSs] *Lightspeed Lovers*[ZeRo BaSs]

Same prob I got lots of times.

Beat optimization. And I don't mean pattern. I mean, the beat needs to be realigned to the song. I have this problem alot in my music. But yes, this song is pretty kewl.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Thx axlr8or
"The beat must be realigned to the song?!?!"WTF?!?! =D
LOL! I don't get it man... ^_^ what's wrong with the beat?!