Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

Awesome, but get rid of the 'flying tanks' please.

Truly addicting game, even as frustrating as it is to be absolutely destroying ass and have the game end because and explosion sends two tanks flying by your fortress so fast you can't shoot at them. If it wasn't for that, though, I could play the game all day:D

great, great great game.....

Smokaz Challenge Smokaz Challenge

I don't smoke but I like

Got lots of friends who do.

The levels sucked right up to teh last one. I screwed myself outtuh good time with that one. 10 minutes 44 seconds, still

Ostrich Jump 2 Ostrich Jump 2

Its unbelievable what the right words can do.

I absolutely had to play this game because of the ad, "Guide an Ostrich at insane speed!". Not a car, not a jet, not a boat, but an Ostrich. I had to play this game.

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

I really liked this...

All top quality stuff. I love the PPG and I'm an old guy, maybe a bit freaky but its fun to play their characters.

Just the same, somehow, I found the game to not be to intuitive. The keys arranged somewhat strangely, and the fact that you can't break out of any of your moves.

The premise is terrific and this looks like a lot of work. Its a good job, and keep up the good work.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Yeah, what a great game!

Its totally kicking my ass!! But it looks so cool:D

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

Well

I'm really quite toasted on Tangurey, so, it was fun to play your liteel game. Wll, Kindubn depressing, I would like agirl that looks like that. Not 2 important but hey.

C0lors nice, outfits, uh, nice... Muxic? Way cool. Booblies??? O man, those were nice.. Whats with teh shaved p++++, THOUGH? Do all women do that these days?

In all fairness, alcohol aside, it was a pleasent game, thus the score, good job, but I gottuh hurry for another shot.

Virtual Police (Stage 1) Virtual Police (Stage 1)

SOF2 sounds?

I loved that game till the cheaters came along and ruined it. This game would have been much cooler if it had killed everyone I shot. There were several times that I could fire at someone and they wouldn't go down. I'm not sure if this was part of the game engine or not. Thats my biggest complaint. That and the guy that would pop up in front of you with the lead pipe from where?

the ugly the ugly

That was simply terrible

Some nice artwork. Thats about it. Try to give more clues, most people can figure stuff out. Why couldn't I take the phone with me out of the hallway and back outside?

Ah, waste of my time sorry

Super WalkLand Super WalkLand

boring........

Like you'd care. The female robot looked cool. The overweight robots were slow and lumpy. Like all fat people should be. Eh, not wasting to much time on it, the game would be neat if it was based on something original.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Liked the game

Got quite frustrated, but its very addicting. Best part is, the last level is the easiest, I got the E in less than 13 seconds. You just have to hit that jump just right!! :D