Foxy Gets Hooked Foxy Gets Hooked

I have went for two days watching this and that... Including your show (which I downloaded so I could watch offline). You definitely have some interesting thoughts, especially in the little things... details.... I'm strangely drawn to this 'toon and find myself actually enamored for Foxy. I've watched it both drunk and sober. While drunk it turns into something almost surreal. and I don't want you taking that as an insult. I don't find much wrong with your animation. It is a delight. I also don't log into Newgrounds much I'm sincerely happy I got to watch your animation.

Beat the Devil Out of It Beat the Devil Out of It

Came out of retirement to review this one. Thanks for making a video of this. I used to watch him as a child. I never painted, but he was such a nice guy... So relaxed I think that's why most people did watch him. Great art, nice audio, wonderful theme.

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

A little quick on the Audio, in my opinion. Art is cute, clean. Just enough to express the theme without taking over. Nice actual content. And by the way, I will always click on boobies. click, click click click click click.......

ApexxWolf responds:

Ahah thanks for the feedback :)

Dandy: No Evil 006 Dandy: No Evil 006

I love your stuff. Good art, good characters... And, finally something not violent, or dirty (although I enjoy that stuff). Way to keep your file size down for the level of animation.

Game Grumps: Clapping Game Grumps: Clapping

ER, we all know that you two weren't clapping. That being said I don't think there is a way to rate your work. I love the impromtwooooo put to a cartoon. Could have been longer. That's it.

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

Chris, Chris, Chrisssssss........... Thank you for today's brain damage.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

its what im here for

SCF- A SLENDER HALLOWEEN SCF- A SLENDER HALLOWEEN

Yes, that was pretty slick. But if I had any advice? One word: Duracell.

Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005 Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005

Haven't reviewed in a while because I don't come here much anymore, but I'm glad I did. Glad I didn't miss this little gem. A very well managed short with terrific atmosphere, interesting characters, nice visuals and colors, and all put together with a cute story and small flash size. Fantastic.

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Yeah, good point that.....

Everyone should just be who they are right? And not have to fit into some stereotype. But, if it makes anyone feel any better.. White people live by them, too. And if you don't fit them you're out. Country music or Rock anyone? Anything else and you're stupid. I was going to give you a nine, not because I don't like your work but because I really got tired of hearing 'Nigguh'. Coming from a white guy, thats a good thing right ?LOL.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Chris, I've always hated Captain Planet....

Until now. Who knew it would end this good. You know, if you keep it up, perhaps someday, just someday, when people go all retro n shit; one guy will say, "Remember Captain Planet?", and another will answer, "I sure do. Why did he eat birds?". I'll answer them both with, "Because the birds don't talk back, not like that two bit whore." And then I'll pour some alcohol onto my crotch.

Thanks!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

and then you'll have some explaining to do.